SCI 220 Week 5 Life Stages Nutrition Presentation (1)
Life Stages Nutrition Presentation
Pick a stage of life and obtain faculty approval
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (excludes title and reference slides) discussing the nutritional needs at different life stages. Include the following in your presentation:
- Discuss the nutrient & fluid needs for your specific stage of life & how to obtain them or how to meet those needs
- Describe special nutrition/health concerns or diseases associated with poor nutrition during this life stage.
- Provide some food safety tips that are particularly important at this age group. You may address specific food safety issues such as proper storage of breastmilk or formula (infants), listeriosis (pregnancy), packed lunches (preschoolers), etc.
- Recommend age-appropriate physical activity recommendations or physical fitness tips.
- Make recommendations for where readers might search for more information regarding nutrition at this age group &/or food safety. Include at least two credible resources & a brief description of what it offers. This is a separate slide from your reference list.
Include speaker notes that detail the implications of each slide.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art.
The Grading Guide for Life Stages Nutrition Presentation will be used for this assignment.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.