HCS 341 Week 5 Human Resources Management Presentation
Imagine your learning team is the human resources management team at the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital virtual organization. The new chief executive officer (CEO) of your hospital has asked your team to prepare a presentation about human resources at the hospital.
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the new CEO.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe performance appraisal standards.
- Provide examples of how standards are used at Patton-Fuller.
- Identify guidelines for effective performance appraisals.
- Include possible barriers and their effect on the appraisal process.
- Describe the due diligence of progressive discipline of employees.
- Identify specific employee files that show progressive discipline of employees. Determine if due diligence is followed in the corrective action file of the following employees:
- Bennie Bellamy
- Alva Branham
- King Lovell
- Louise McFate
- Explore the current and future state of human resources in health care. Answer the following questions:
- What are some current and future human resources issues in health care?
- How may effective human resources management deal with these issues?
- Include how Patton-Fuller’s HR Mission Statement and Goals do or do not meet the changing issues and needs.
Include at least 4 references.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.