CMGT 245 Week 5 Individual: Using PhoenixConnect as a Private Cloud Lab
Using the following instructions, set up a Private Cloud using PhoenixConnect:
- Open a new document in Microsoft® Word and save it as CMGT245_F100. You will use this file for your answers to the questions below.
- Login into ecampus.phoenix.edu using your assigned username and password.
- From the top navigation menu select PhoenixConnect.
- Click on My Profile, and add at least one piece of information into your profile.
- Click on Communities.
- Search for “cyber” without quotations.
- In the right hand panels under Actions select “Create a New Document.”
- Name the new document CMGT_245_YourLastName.
- Click the Upload File button and browse your local storage media to upload CMGT245_F100.
- Set the Collaboration to “Just You.”
- Click on Publish.
- Click on your Profile and select the Content tab.
Answer the following questions in a 1/2-page Microsoft® Word document titled CMGT245_F100:
- Explain if it necessary to login to PhoenixConnect? Why or why not? What form of authentication does this represent?
- Explain what PhoenixConnect is, what its intended purpose is, and the restrictions of PhoenixConnect.
- Explain how your profile was created. Include in this explanation the importance of reviewing and editing the profile content. Explain how this relates to integrity of information.
- Explain how PhoenixConnect content can be used for a secure and private cloud. Address access control and permissions and cybersecurity provisions in the context of a private cloud application. From your experience with this asset, is this cloud hardened? Why or why not?
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.